When you think of the Caribbean you imagine crystal clear waters, the sugary white sandy beaches and maybe a pina colada under a palm tree, but few think about the amazing hikes and spectacular views over the 60 odd islands we have here in BVI. The panorama vistas from the top of Virgin Gorda, Peter Island or Tortola allow you to enjoy the beauty of the blue waters and the sail boats going by. Weather you are after a steep sunrise climb or a relaxing walking, our skippers know the best islands to take you. Make sure to pack your walking boots with your bikini (or trunks).
Why Sail with Tortola Sailing & Sights
- Highly experienced calm instructors to support you every wave of the way, (No shouting policy....ever.....on board).
- Instructors who know the best spots to moor/anchor based on each clients' needs (if you are looking for, great cuisine, party scene, or a quiet bay).
- Friendly and welcoming staff, who go that extra mile to make sure you have a fantastic experience.
- Well maintained, insured training vessels. (You may get practice at maintenance on your course).
- Excellent classroom facilities.
We love what we do and so will you!